Monday 24 November 2008

New Blog!

I created a new complete-waste-of-my-time blog. :D

I decided that I needed a change a few while ago and I made a sudden drastic one. I made a new email, a new facebook, a new nickname and obviously, a new blog!

I don't know where I should advertise this new blog so I'll just leave it as it is for the moment. I do hope people will eventually find out about this blog. It wouldn't be any fun writing **** in here without people reading it, don't you agree? I do.

So here goes.

24th of November 2008.

I played for the first time in the Z. I. Cup and I failed miserably. I should've done better. I disappointed my captain as well as myself. I will train myself harder from now on.

Goodbye "Best Keeper" Award. We'll see each other again next year.

My classmates invited me to see this movie, Madagascar 2, but I didn't come since I've already seen the movie.. and something else.

I wanted to organize a bowling game
tonight with the guys but I couldn't reach anyone. People just don't answer their phones anymore. Even Halim didn't pick up his when I called him to say I wasn't coming to the movies with them, tsk tsk.

What's the use of having a handphone if people won't call or text you. My only use for it nowadays is just for.. for nothing. It has no use to me anymore. I hate you, phone. You're useless. Even your songs are starting to annoy me.

I will be leaving Brunei Darussalam in a few more days and I can't wait. Just kidding, I can wait all I have to. I still have a lot of things to do so I'll make a list.

Things to do before I disappear:

1. Buy toiletaries. (done, I don't even know why I wrote that down)
2. Pack my clothes. (duh)
3. Play bowling with the guys.
4. Go swimming with the guys.
5. Talk to someone.
6. Basketball - Shoot 200 hops (and get at least 25% in).
7. Futsal - Save 4/5 shots out of 100 attempts.
8. Persuade elders to let me bring the new camera with me.
9. Make sure the BASE event goes smoothly.
10. Talk with Fadz to change my duty with Hazirah as a facilitator (Zirah dislikes children). ;)
11. Confess to the OGDC people that I can't come for the Cube Competition. They'll be so broken.
12. Find a purpose in life. ;D

Maybe I should save the remainder of my money for the trip, eh? 29 days is a long time.

But then again, that's a lot of things to do in 3 days.

By the way, I'm sorry to Farina, Hazimah and Ummiyah because I couldn't make it to your party since I.. couldn't. I would've loved to eat your food. And maybe socialize a bit. ;p

Oh, today's the 24th. A month left before I'm officially 16. I can't believe I'm actually 15. To think that I spent the whole year saying that my age is 14. Everyone just loves lying about their age.

Another thing, I still can't come up with a way to blog while I'm there. Except maybe when I go to Singapore but in Malacca, I just hope there'll be a cyber cafe nearby.

Why do I even bother? Because I'd just love to show off my time there to you lifeless people. I can't wait to meet my cousins there. I would also get to ride on a motorbike. Since my cousin already has his licence to ride it, ;) Apparently 16 is the legal age for motorbikes. Hopefully, he'll teach me how to ride it, too.

Happy would be anniversary. ;)

No comments: